4468Volunteers presenters/operators, etc.

  • Matthew Linke
    Mar 3, 2014
      Greetings fulldome-ers,

      I would appreciate hearing from those of you have a regular cadre of volunteers who present in your dome.  As we design the new building and think about the dome, it is apparent that we need more help than the College will support.  I have had a few volunteers over the years but never a formal program.  I's like to know how you are organized, what works and doesn't, etc.

      Many thanks,

      Matt Linke

      Matthew Linke
      Planetarium Director
      State Chair, Great Lakes Planetarium Association (GLPA)

      University of Michigan Museum of Natural History Planetarium
      Room 4508 Museums
      1109 Geddes Ave.
      Ann Arbor,  MI  48109
      734-647-1381 (voice)