4459RE: [fulldome] Projection software

  • asaf yurdakul
    Mar 1 12:07 AM
      Hi Paul again

      If you let me I will give you some information about softwares on my site.
      The DomePlayer software needs "Projection Designer" software output files.
      It can play fulldome movies on multiprojector setups.

      The "Planetarium Control" software includes
      - projector set on/off and black/white controls capability.
      - set computer clusters on/off controls.
      - control to time server. This duty is important for synchronous of multiprojector display parts.
       So my multiprojector sytem provides synchronous by software (not hardware).
      Also supposed a time server (hardware or software) in the system.

      These system need licence registration and security dongle key hardware.

      Would you think to test "DomePlayer" with "PlanetariumControl"?
      If yes I can give you free licence and use without dongle key. For time server I can advice some small softwares.

      P.S: These software works on windows PC.

      Best Regards.
      Asaf

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic