4454Re: [fulldome] Projection software

  • Bryan Sailors
    Feb 26, 2014
      Paul correct me if I'm wrong but if you were to use a new Mac Pro with dual 4K video cards and set them up as a span (windows term) you would be able to play native 8k videos right inside something like your warp player. I don't believe the overlap would be an issue since there would be no overlap of two images only 1 contiguous image across both displays. Edges however are out of my realm of competence. The new Mac Pro looks like they have made is easy now to accomodate an 8K output for warped video. I'm excited about trying one.

      Bryan

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic