4420Re: [fulldome] Re: Non-oriented shows

  • Ron Proctor
    Jan 28, 2014
      How would the concentric folks feel about simply duplicating content during "forward-looking" scenes?

      For example: A directional show might have a scene with talking characters. We'd cut the dome in half and duplicate and rotate the forward section around to the back. Maybe we'd set that off with a border between the two. Those sitting under the dividing line can look either direction.

      It isn't perfect, but it could be a reasonable way for forward-looking shows to be presented in concentric theaters.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic