4413Anyone have any fulldome content on Marco Polo?

  • Patricia Reiff
    Jan 27, 2014
      We are loaning a fulldome Newtonian mirror projector to the museum in Puerto Rico for a Marco Polo exhibit Feb 6 - May 18.  They asked us to make a short movie of the stars of Marco Polo and of now, but I thought if anyone has a short clip on Marco Polo they would be willing to share, we could add that too.  Just a minute or two.  Otherwise we'll just put in a small piece on celestial navigation that Carolyn at HMNS created in her "Amazing Astronomers of Antiquity" show, but that really talks about the Phoenicians, and Marco Polo traveled to China overland (but he came back on ship).

      Patricia Reiff, Ph.D.President, MTPE Inc. dba ePlanetarium
      855-DISC-DOME  x3      [855-347-2366 x3]
      fax: 855-801-1266
      P. O. Box 271344  Houston TX 77277-1344
      "a woman-owned small business"
      facebook: Discovery Dome