4340Re: [fulldome] Automating the moving of dome masters into sub-folders

  • Drew Gilmore
    Dec 20, 2013
      You'd have to create the destination folders first, but I'd just use the Terminal:

      mv filepath/filename_0* filepath/00000/
      mv filepath/filename_1* filepath/10000/
      ... and so on for each batch of 10000 frames.

      I think it might be possible to get an automator workflow to do it all via "run shell script", but making a script to parse the filenames to reliably identify the frame number could be tricky.

      Drew
      --
      Drew Gilmore
      Asst. Director