4319LIPS* 2014 location survey now open

  • bergieberglund
    Nov 27 11:59 AM
      * LIPS = Live Interactive Planetarium Symposium

      Hi all,

      I am excited to announce that the survey to select the LIPS 2014 location is now posted:

      Background information about the two potential hosts, Mystic Seaport and Spitz, Inc., is provided in question 1. There are only two questions, so it won't take you long to finish the survey. A huge thank you to both Mystic Seaport and Spitz, Inc. for their generous offers!

      Voting closes at 4pm Pacific time on Friday, December 13, 2013. Please share this survey link with others you think might be interested in attending LIPS 2014.

      I hope to see many of you at Spitz or Mystic next year!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic