4277Re: Medical/Neurodome content

  • Sally Brummel
    Oct 22 10:13 AM
      Hi Patrick,

      Is any of the content for Neurodome available for those who run Uniview to test?

      And to Paul--we've worked with the University of Minnesota's Medical Device Center and Interactive Visualization Lab to develop a tour through the human heart, which was created by configuring their data to run through Elumenati's omnimap. It will work through any fisheye lens projector. I just have to check with the IV/Lab to confirm I can distribute it freely.

      Sally Brummel
      Planetarium Education and Outreach Coordinator
      Bell Museum of Natural History
      University of Minnesota
      10 Church St. SE
      Minneapolis MN 55455