4238Awards and thank you - Imiloa Fulldome Film Festival

  • Shawn Laatsch
    Sep 9, 2013
      Hello All,

      The 2nd Imiloa Fulldome Film Festival concluded this past Saturday,
      September 7th. Thank you to all of the content producers who submitted films
      for the festival and for everyone who came to Hawaii for the event!

      Congratulations to our Award Winners:

      Best Visuals and Graphics

      The Life of Trees 3D produced by Softmachine/Reef Distribution GbmH

      Best Audio Track

      A Planet for Goldilocks produced by GOTO, Inc.

      Best Script and Story

      Dream to Fly produced by the Heavens of Copernicus Studio

      Audience Choice Award

      To Space and Back 3D produced by Sky-Skan in association with The Franklin

      A special thank you to all of our sponsors Big Island Film Office/County of
      Hawaii, California Academy of Sciences, Clark Planetarium, Evans and
      Sutherland, IMERSA, Showdome, Sky Skan, and Softmachine/Reef Distribution!
      Your sponsorship made the festival possible and a great success.

      Shawn Laatsch

      Planetarium Manager

      'Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawai'i

      University of Hawai'I - Hilo