4237Follow Up for The Alien Who Stole Christmas Announcement

  • gjetson1959
    Sep 5, 2013
      I have received a few questions regarding this show from several people. The 35 minute program is divided into two parts; the winter eve star walk (14 minutes) and the main story of The Alien Who Stole Christmas (19 minutes). You can run them seamlessly together or just run the story by itself.

      We realize that some facilities would rather present their own star walk, or perhaps, for time and/or audience attention spans, a shorter version might be better suited. For these reasons we include both versions of the show for you to use.

      Shows are shipped as dome masters based on needed resolutions, unless prior arrangements are made for formatting. Additional formatting fees may apply or for specific systems needing slicing. Order in September or October and save between $1,500.00, $2,000.00 and $2,500.00 depending upon resolution.
      Clear DARK Skies,
      George Fleenor
      GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting