4219Early Registration for Imiloa Fulldome Film Festival - August 5th

  • Shawn Laatsch
    Jul 31 11:30 AM
      Hi All,

      Time is ticking down to the Imiloa Fulldome Film Festival which is taking
      place September 5-7 of this year! The early registration deadline is
      Monday, August 5th to avoid extra fees. If you have not registered, please
      do so right away!

      We have just added a special IMERA presentation and open discussion about
      the vision and direction of fulldome media which will be led and hosted by
      Michael Daut, IMERSA Board Member.

      Registration is online and you can pay online with a credit card. You can
      register online directly at
      http://uhhconferencecenter.com/imiloa-fulldome-film-festival-conference-regi
      stration.html [ http://bit.ly/13qzx3O ] or see
      http://www.imiloahawaii.org/168/iff for more information.

      A block of rooms for $87 a night is reserved at the Sea Side Hotel which is
      a deal for a room in Hawaii! See
      http://www.imiloahawaii.org/234/ifff-2013-hotel-accomodations [
      http://bit.ly/1281eIi ] for information. Since this is the week after the
      U.S. Labor Day holiday, I urge you to book your hotel room early to insure
      availability.

      Bag Materials - We still have space available in our conference bags for
      promotional materials. The cost for placing these is $200, and we need the
      130 copies of your materials by August 15th. (Contact Roxanne Ching -
      rching@... <mailto:rching%40imiloahawaii.org> - to pay by
      credit card for this.)

      You can find all of the information about the festival at
      http://www.imiloahawaii.org/168/iff

      Hope to see you here in Hawaii in September!

      Shawn Laatsch

      Planetarium Manager
      'Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawai'i
      University of Hawai'I - Hilo