4167Minimum dome size for hybrids

  • Volkmar Schorcht
    Jun 3, 2013
      Matt,
      we offer our hybrid solutions with ZEISS SKYMASTER ZKP4 for domes from 6 m

      in diameter.

      Volkmar

      ________

      Carl Zeiss AG
      Geschäftsbereich Planetarien / Planetarium Division
      Standort Jena / Jena location

      V o l k m a r S c h o r c h t

      Carl-Zeiss-Promenade 10 - 07745 Jena - Germany
      T +49 3641 642283
      F +49 3641 643023
      mailto:volkmar.schorcht@...
      http://www.zeiss.de/planetariums

      _________
      Carl Zeiss AG
      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Dieter Kurz
      Vorstand: Dr. Michael Kaschke (Vorsitzender),
      Dr. Hermann Gerlinger, Thomas Spitzenpfeil
      Sitz der Gesellschaft: Oberkochen, Deutschland
      Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 501 555, USt-IdNr: DE 811 119 940

      This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic