41207th FullDome Festival - Deadline for short films and student works and updates

  • Volkmar Schorcht
    Apr 17, 2013
      Dear Fulldomers,

      we like to remind you of the deadline submitting short films, clips and
      student works for the 7th FullDome Festival. Please send your data until
      April 23 (this is next week!) to the Zeiss-Planetarium Jena. Submission
      guidelines are published on our web site (Downloads). There you can
      register your entry on-line: > Festival 2013 > Submission 2013.

      For those coming to Jena we recommend to secure the festival ticket by
      donating just 50 Euro to our crowd funding campaign at:
      http://bit.ly/ZQdZrB

      This donation will allow you to enter all festival events for free. Please
      note: funding will end April 20th! Feel free to become a sponsor with just
      10 Euro or more.

      We are proud to announce seven FullDome Awards endowed with 500 Euro
      (approx. $650) price money to be presented at the FullDome Festival Gala
      on Saturday, June 1st:

      - Creative Award for student contributions (sponsored by ZEISS)
      - Performance Award for student contributions (sponsored by ZEISS)
      - Audience Award for student contributions (sponsored by ZEISS)
      - Most Innovative Use of Technology in Fulldome Production (sponsored by
      Sky-Skan)
      - Best of New Starter - first year university student's show (sponsored by
      the California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco)
      - Best in Emotion (sponsored by Musia Heike Bus, Institute for Aqua
      Wellness)
      - Spatial Sound Wave Award (sponsored by SHURE Distribution)

      As we expect further donations we may even be able to present further
      Awards.

      Don't miss this opportunity to see what's up and around in fulldome! Join
      us in the Jena Planetarium dome and festival lounge (with good German
      beer!).

      For latest news and updates visit us on Facebook:
      http://on.fb.me/Z3rvcC

      Volkmar Schorcht
      (for the Organizers)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic