4091Nightshade changes

  • Rob Spearman
    Mar 22, 2013
      As many of you know, Digitalis leads development of Nightshade
      planetarium software. We have been hard at work rewriting Nightshade
      from scratch to remove the limitations we inherited from Stellarium.
      Hopefully some of you downloaded Preview Release 1, which we released in
      January, 2013.

      We have recently announced some name and license changes. We have
      published an open letter explaining the changes and the reasons behind
      them at: http://www.nightshadesoftware.org/news/5

      Feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.

      Rob Spearman
      President

      --
      Digitalis Education Solutions, Inc. tel 360.616.8915
      817 Pacific Ave fax 360.616.8917