4082Re: Volunteer to Help Administer the Fulldome Mailing List

    Mar 14, 2013
      Thanks to those of you who offered to moderate the Fulldome Mailing List during my vacation. (In Chile, BTW.) I have waited till the eleventh hour to turn over the reins, but…

      I want to thank Ken Scott for his willingness to jump in and approve posts and memberships and blah blah blah. With any luck, he’ll be more attentive than I have the last couple days! I missed a few posts in the week ramping up to my departure. Sorry about that.

      R.

      On Mar 4, 2013, at 6:20 PM, Ryan Wyatt wrote:

      Greetings, folks. I am preparing to head off on a two-week vacation, a significant potion of which I plan to spend (gasp) offline.

      So I would like to ask for a volunteer or two to help me out. If you have time to edit and approve postings and to confirm memberships while I am unavailable, I would appreciate the assistance. I leave in a little over a week, so there is time to learn the ropes before I hit the road.

      Thanks for your help.

      Ryan.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic