4052Lecture hall domes-response

  • Matthew Linke
    Feb 10, 2013
      The responses have been clearly negative overall. I have seen some
      beautiful architecture. One of my biggest concerns just happened-- is
      still happening. A week ago we had a weird crash that took out many
      computer resolution settings related to the dome. We are most of the way
      back but have spent more than six hours over two days with IT people
      working through it. When or where would I find that time in a shared
      dome/hall. Lecture halls where I am are in high demand. This discussion
      is yet to come. I am going to visit a couple sites of people who responded
      this spring. Of course none of this is my idea!

      Thanks,

      Matt

      --
      Matthew Linke