      From: fulldome@yahoogroups.com [fulldome@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of alisonlhall@... [alisonlhall@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:19 AM
      To: fulldome@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fulldome] Full Dome movie information.

      Hi all,

      Would like to gain some information regarding full dome movies. We are new to the scene and a little lost as to where to start.
      Are there any conferences or exhibitions coming up that you would recomend?
      We are using our dome for private use and have a few movies but as we are not charging admission fees the cost of each movie comes quiet expensive to us. We are interested in building up a collection of titles and they don't need to be the latest releases.

      Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

      Alison Hall
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic