3926New Showdome display for Full Dome

  • Charles T
    Sep 2, 2012
      From the time we first introduced Full-Dome mirror projrction, we have
      known that this projection method had much wider future applications
      than its use in planetariums.

      For this reason we have developed Showdome - another proud "first" for
      Cosmodome ! By tempting visitors into the unit, the full excitement of
      immersive and peripheral vision gives an experience not possible on a
      flat screen.

      Details and foreseeable applications, will be found at
      www.cosmodome.net/showdome.

      Even for promoting current movies, the open fronted Full- Dome
      display will attract people passing by, and remove their hesitancy to
      enter a dome.

      Have a look at the website and we will welcome your comments and
      inquiries

      Charles Treleaven
      Cosmodome Australasia Pty. Ltd.
      cosmodome@...