3874Re: Staffing portable domes

  • KDConod
    Jul 10, 2012
      Like most people here we have only one person going out with our portable. That is sufficient but it would really be nice to send two people. That would sure come in handy at those old schools where the gym in on the third floor and there's no elevator! (All too common in Newark, NJ) Having a second person also is a great help with crowd control especially when the gym class that was supposed to report somewhere else bursts into the gym in the middle of a presentation and starts shooting basketballs past the dome.

      Kevin Conod
      kdconod@...
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic