3824Colour spaces

  • Axel Straschnoy
    Jun 1, 2012
      Hello all,

      I'm in the process of finishing my first fulldome film. When looking at the material in a test dome and in a18m-wide dome I realised that there is quite a big difference in colour saturation and contrast. I was wondering if this would also be true from one full size dome to the next, as the configuration changes.

      While I can colour grade for my home dome I was wondering if there was such a thing as a broadcast standard for fulldome films, or if something like a LUT is applied to each film as it is sliced. It would be a pity to loose all the colour work as soon as you change venue.

      Thanks for the help,

      Axel Straschnoy
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic