3794Submission deadline: Student's Night at the Jena FullDome Festival, May 8-12, 2012

  • Volkmar Schorcht
    Apr 2 2:39 AM
      Hello to all students (and their teachers) submitting to the FullDome
      Festival!

      This is a friendly reminder: The closing date for your entries is >>> April
      3rd <<<. Put your clips on a data carrier and send it to the Jena
      Planetarium now! Don't forget to fill in the registration form and to add
      this to your submissions.
      We wish you all good luck in the competition for the FullDome Awards.

      For further details visit our web site:
      http://www.fulldome-festival.de (see also to the News)

      and follow us on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/FullDome-Festival/216689971695340

      Hope to see many of you in Jena in May!

      Volkmar Schorcht
      (for the organizers)

      This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic