37646th FullDome Festival - Submission Deadline for short films and clips

  • Volkmar Schorcht
    Feb 22, 2012
      Greetings from Jena!

      the 6th FullDome Festival in Jena is approaching and so the deadlines for
      submitting data. This message shall remind you to send your fulldome clips
      and short films together with the registration form to Jena within the next
      days. We accept submissions till March 2nd, 2012. Clips category is for all
      pieces of up to 5 minutes length, including trailers, outtakes of shows
      and, preferably, independently made fulldome works. The short film category
      is still new to the FullDome Festival and best for your fulldome
      productions of up to 15 minutes length. The special theme of this years
      Festival is "Dissolving Space", which can freely be interpreted. The theme
      is optional, not a requirement to submit. Take the chance to win a FullDome
      Award at the Festival. The best entries will be included in the 2012
      FullDome Festival Reel and offered to all interested fulldome theaters.

      The Festival will take place in the Zeiss-Planetarium Jena, Germany, from
      May 8 to 12, 2012. We again expect more than 1000 visitors to see the 30
      full-length feature shows, short films and clips of professionals,
      independent producers and students. As a core of our Festival the latter
      will have their own Students' Night on Friday, May 11. Please encourage all
      students you are aware of exploring the fulldome to take part in the
      Festival and to submit their fulldome works. The deadline for students'
      clips is April 3rd, still some time for entries to the Festival!

      Submission guidelines, including the registration forms are available on
      our websites. Follow us on Facebook for latest news and introductions of
      Festival submissions. Plan your visit now. Jena will be a beautiful spot in
      the middle of Spring. Meet colleagues, newbies, experts, researchers and
      your public. The Festival will be packed with fulldome stuff,
      presentations, workshops, forums and discussions. Don't miss this great
      opportunity.

      Submissions shall be sent to:
      Zeiss-Planetarium Jena
      FullDome Festival
      Am Planetarium 5
      07745 JENA, GERMANY

      Taking part in the Festival is free for all submitting or presenting.
      Visitors will have to pay the ordinary ticket to enter the Planetarium.
      There is no registration or participation fee thanks to our sponsors. Feel
      free to contact the organizers off-line with any questions you may have on
      the FullDome Festival.

      Hope to see many of you in Jena in May!

      Volkmar Schorcht
      FullDome Festival
      (for the organizers)

      http://www.fulldome-festival.de
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/FullDome-Festival/216689971695340
      http://www.planetarium-jena.de
      http://www.zeiss.de/planetariums

      This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic