283World's First Ocean-Going Planetarium on QM2

  • Steven T. Savage
    May 2, 2003
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      I am very pleased to announce that Sky-Skan will install both SkyVision and DigitalSky Full Dome systems on the Queen Mary 2. The QM2 is the largest passenger ship ever built, "the Greatest Ocean Liner of our time".

      This is truly the most exciting and technically challenging full dome digital theater installation to date. The new theatre will sail the high seas beginning January 2004.

      Sky-Skan is proud to be working with Cunard Line on this ambitious project and is honored to be a part of maritime history.

      For more information follow the link to the press release:

      http://www.skyskan.com/Company/press/pdf/QM2_Press_Release.pdf

      Please contact our worldwide offices for more information.

      Best regards,

      Steve Savage

      USA
      Steven T. Savage