2796Re: Domefest 2009

  • Jonathan Wolfe
    Oct 16, 2009
      Yes yes yes! I'd like to add to that, and thank the producers of
      Domefest for all their hard work - David Beining, Eric Whitmore, and
      Jonathan Strawn in particular. It was great to have such a fantastic
      gathering of creative fulldome folk, right here in my hometown.

      I was glad to meet so many people doing such fantastic work. And it
      was fun to get to show some of my fulldome fractal animations to many
      of you. (And thanks to an inspiring conversation with Mike Zolotnitski
      of SkySkan - I'm now starting to render 3D fractals. Amazing!)

      But of all the great stuff I saw, I wanted to put out a special thank
      you to the folks from Softmachine.
      "Realm of Light" was simply breathtaking. It was the most beautiful
      story I've ever seen in a dome. Congratulations!

      Thanks everyone!

      -Jonathan Wolfe, Ph.D.
      Executive. Director
      Next First Friday Fractals show: November 6th
      Like fractals? Become a fan at: http://bit.ly/13pEkd
      Fractals are SMART: Science, Math & Art!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic