2787Domefest 2009

  • Uxua Astigarraga
    Oct 1 4:06 AM
      Dear Domefest 2009 attendees,

      It was a real pleasure for us to be at Domefest 2009 and meet you. We were
      very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the films many of you

      We would like to take this opportunity to thank David Beining, the NMMNHS
      and the UNM ARTS Lab for holding this new edition of Domefest and putting so
      much energy and love into it. We would also like to thank them for giving us
      the chance to present our movie Realm Of Light. Thank you all for your
      attendance and your enthused and positive feedback on our work. If some of
      you were not able to take a look at Realm Of Light and would like to see it,
      donĀ“t hesitate to contact me.

      Take care.

      Uxua Astigarraga | Sales and Communications Coordinator
      Einsteinstrasse 28
      D-81675 Munich
      Tel: +49 89 1890 8269 12
      Email: u.astigarraga@...