2433Re: Math, portuguese fulldome shows wanted

  • epileferdna
    Jan 8, 2009
      Hello There,

      I beg your pardon, I forgot to sign my message. By the way, my name is
      André.

      Thank you very much O, for the information. I have been at
      Ibirapuera's planetarium in 2006, but it was closed for reforms and in
      that period I could never imagine that 3 years later I could be
      working with fulldome media.

      I appreciate your informations. It is very useful for me. Brazil has a
      big potential to colaborate with the fulldome community.

      If anyone has more information, please share with us!

      Thank You very much,

      André Ferreira
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic