      From: epileferdna <epileferdna@...>
      To: fulldome@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:28:21 AM
      Subject: [fulldome] Re: Math, portuguese fulldome shows wanted

      Hi Patricia and Mark, how are you?

      Patricia, I don't know if you remember me from the Conference in
      Espinho, Portugal. I'm a Brazilian master degree student in Portugal
      and it's very nice to see that Fulldome is expanding to my country.

      Could you tell me who is requesting those material? Because it will be
      important to my research to identify who is working with fulldome in
      Brazil and South America.

      Mark, I'm happy to discover that already exists fulldome shows
      translated to Brazilian portuguese. I have seen the trailers on Loch
      Ness' website and I congratulate you for the quality of the shows.

      Happy New Year.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic