208WAC meeting

  • Kris McCall
    Nov 5, 2002
      I was really hoping to hear something about the fulldome discussion that
      was supposed to take place in Houston, but the list has been dead since,
      and I am beginning to wonder if there was any useful discourse.

      Is there anything happening with standards ?

      Is there any joint effort between the fulldome vendors and the star
      projector vendors to seamlessly blend the technologies and use them each
      to their fullest potential ?

      I thought there would surely be some comments about the demos and the
      systems, etc., but nothing.

      Hello !!!! Is there anbody out there ?

      Kris McCall
      Sudekum Planetarium