206Re: How much to lease Passport to the Universe?

    Oct 1, 2002
      Dennis asked:
      >It's great to once again see Hayden shows offered to all planetaria.
      >How much does it cost to lease Passport?

      Many issues around costing still remain to be resolved, so I can only
      direct interested parties to Myles Gordon, the Museum's Vice
      President for Education. Myles can be reached via email
      (mylesg@...) or phone (212.769.5172). I will say that the
      numbers I've seen are surprisingly affordable -- i.e., the New York
      prices aren't New York prices. :)

      Sorry I can't be more informative on this issue.

      Ryan Wyatt, Science Visualizer
      Rose Center for Earth & Space
      American Museum of Natural History
      79th Street & Central Park West