112Query about fulldome systems

  • Michael V. Magee
    Jul 24, 2001
      Hello all,

      I would like to express my thanks to all of you who replied to my
      questions about fulldome systems last week. I received many replies
      and they were all very helpful and positive. I now have plenty of
      information to keep me busy doing research on the subject for quite
      some time! Our time line for the new center is about four years from
      now to start construction, and opening about one year later. By that
      time I'm sure the technologies will change somewhat but it is good to
      develop an understanding of the field now, so that I can be on top of
      it when the time comes to order and install equipment. I look forward
      to Martin Ratcliffe's article in the October Astronomy magazine.

      Thanks again,
      Michael
      Michael V. Magee Voice: (520) 621-3645
      Planetarium Director FAX: (520) 621-8451
      Flandrau Science Center email: mvmagee@...
      1601 E. University Blvd. pager: (520) 410-3670
      University of Arizona vmail: (520) 621-2001;111-1132
      Tucson, AZ 85719 http://www.flandrau.org/