Forgot to mention, there is nothing new in this, just re-interpreting Fukuoka san's natural farming as applied to my local condition. One more thing..here inp_k_nandanan
Hi, A few observations which I thought of sharing. With the start of the rain, there are plants of pumpkin, ashguard, chilli and many more vegetables sproutingp_k_nandanan
Hi, I was growing Happy hill rice developed by Fukuoka san but those seeds stopped germinating after I kept it for an year. I never thought that will happenp_k_nandanan
- Jun 23, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.