Re: [fukuoka_farming] BRINGING BACK RAIN.

  • Douglas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2009
      So soil, clay, seeds and people are the only thing needed.
      That sounds very doable.
      Why aren't people doing it en masse!?
      No deserts where I live unless if you count some sand dunes near the coast as desert.
      Happy greening all,

      Douglas

      * The Purpose Of Life Is To Propagate Life In All Its Diversity Wherever Life Can Go Between The Stars And Black Holes. It's Humanity's Responsibility To Take The Lead Instead Of Riding On The Back. Make It Your Goal In Life! *