Automatic hive, no need beekeeper, based on the Fukuoka's method of not done.

  • oscarperone@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
      Hi all,

      Steps for assembling a hive using the natural extensive beekeeping technique.
      We only use shallow supers (3/4), although a combination of supers of any other

      sizes can be used.
      This way of assembling a hive is the best way to use the traditional beekeeping

      equipment to give the bees what they dream; a huge hole where they can build

      an immense hive.
      VERY IMPORTANT:
      It is recommended that this hive is not touch until the bees collect the

      necessary reserves to complete the fourth super.
      Then each year, need only be open to harvest.
      Is automatic, no need beekeeper.

      You can see it on this site

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVVIIP_PQk

      Thanks,

      Good bless you, and yours familys

      Oscar Perone

      Buenos Aires
      Argentina
      oscarperone@...
      skype: oscarperone
      blog: http://oscarperone.blogspot.com
      forum: http://apiculturanatural.foroactivo.net/
    • Douglas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2009
        As a vegan I am opposed to exploit bees and steal all their production but I love bees, especially the fuzzy bumble bees.So I seriously wonder if this natural method may be acceptable for vegans. What do other vegans think of this method.Would it be a go or no go to use the excess honey production in the top supers of these hives?Douglasp.s. Oscar, I admire your goal of saving the bees! More bees to you.--- On Fri, 7/10/09, oscarperone@... <oscarperone@...> wrote:

        From: oscarperone@... <oscarperone@...>
        Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Automatic hive, no need beekeeper, based on the Fukuoka's method of not done.
        To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 5:04 PM