Peak thru the pines

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      "Peek thru the pines"
      By The Pines
      In the past 15 years or so, though, it seems to me that the general
      attitude toward natural farming has begun to change. Various agricultural
      research scientists have highly acclaimed my no-till technique. .... When I
      visited Rodale's Organic Farming Research Center in Pennsylvania recently,
      the people there showed me the experiments they've been doing for several
      years in interplanting grains and row crops with clover and other ground
      covers. ...
      <http://thepines.blogspot.com/2009/07/pines-i-notice-that-youre-drawing.html