Re: FW: Fukuoka san report from tokyo

  • macropneuma
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
      Thank you,

      lovely news!

      Jase.

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, CM Reddy <cmreddy@...> wrote:

      > Forwarded message from Tokyo.......

      > The party to celebrate "One Straw Revolution", republished
      > on june 2, 2009/report by Mieko
      >
      > On Sunday, June 14, 48 people gathered in a natural foods
      > restaurant in Tokyo. The party started at 6 pm and ended
      > around 10.The two main guests were Mr. Tsunemichi
      > Kurosawa, one of the translators of the
      > book, and Ms. Michiyo Shibuya, a coordinator for the
      > republication process. Others also came, including
      > messages from Mr. Larry Korn, a U.S.-based facilitator for
      > the republication. Mr. Fukuoka's family sent Ms.Shibuya a
      > boxful of citrus fruits from their garden which was meant
      > to be the gift to the party.
      >
      > Many of the participants were old students or assistants
      > of Mr. Fukuoka who gave short speeches recollecting their
      > dear memories of their time with him. There were also
      > reports about natural farming in Japan, and Mr.Fukuoka's
      > last publication,"IROHA Revolutionary Verses". Toward the
      > end of the party everyone enjoyed the songs of
      > professional singer, Agata Morio, who has long been a fan
      > of Mr. Fukuoka and ocarina play and singing by
      > Mr.Kurosawa.
      > The party was precious and memorable for all, and provided
      > a rare opportunity for those who appreciate Mr.Fukuoka to
      > gather together.
      >

      > From, Emiko Yajima..

    • karoubas
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
        Its good to hear about your meeting - its close to a year since Fukuoka-San passed away - has the "IROHA Revolutionary Verses" been translated to English?

        Congratulations to Raju and his fellow natural farmers in India, for establishing so many natural farms there - its very encouraging.

        We, here in Greece continue our efforts with natural farming - we have a new web site www.naturalfarming.eu

        At the site there is an announcement about the meeting that will be held at Edessa Greece from August 21 - 31 along with the goals of the meeting, which are basically to train natural farmers, and to continue with the reforestation efforts.

        Follow the engish section of the site, under the "events" section for the full announcement of the meeting.

        kostas

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, CM Reddy <cmreddy@...> wrote:

        > Forwarded message from Tokyo.......

        > The party to celebrate "One Straw Revolution", republished
        > on june 2, 2009/report by Mieko
        >
        > On Sunday, June 14, 48 people gathered in a natural foods
        > restaurant in Tokyo. The party started at 6 pm and ended
        > around 10.The two main guests were Mr. Tsunemichi
        > Kurosawa, one of the translators of the
        > book, and Ms. Michiyo Shibuya, a coordinator for the
        > republication process. Others also came, including
        > messages from Mr. Larry Korn, a U.S.-based facilitator for
        > the republication. Mr. Fukuoka's family sent Ms.Shibuya a
        > boxful of citrus fruits from their garden which was meant
        > to be the gift to the party.
        >
        > Many of the participants were old students or assistants
        > of Mr. Fukuoka who gave short speeches recollecting their
        > dear memories of their time with him. There were also
        > reports about natural farming in Japan, and Mr.Fukuoka's
        > last publication,"IROHA Revolutionary Verses". Toward the
        > end of the party everyone enjoyed the songs of
        > professional singer, Agata Morio, who has long been a fan
        > of Mr. Fukuoka and ocarina play and singing by
        > Mr.Kurosawa.
        > The party was precious and memorable for all, and provided
        > a rare opportunity for those who appreciate Mr.Fukuoka to
        > gather together.
        >

        > From, Emiko Yajima..

      • macropneuma
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
          Thanks Karoubas,
          especially for that new website and the international meeting plan for late August - great & fantastic! I love it.
          Also, i guess you'd be happy for us to read and check some of the English typing in there - reason i say this, is i found some typos in the fabulous words there.

          I'll send you a copy version with notes on those typos, unless you don't want me to.

          Kind love,

          Jase.

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "karoubas" <karoubas@...> wrote:

          > Its good to hear about your meeting - its close to a year since Fukuoka-San passed away - has the "IROHA Revolutionary Verses" been translated to English?
          >
          > Congratulations to Raju and his fellow natural farmers in India, for establishing so many natural farms there - its very encouraging.
          >
          > We, here in Greece continue our efforts with natural farming - we have a new web site www.naturalfarming.eu
          >
          > At the site there is an announcement about the meeting that will be held at Edessa Greece from August 21 - 31 along with the goals of the meeting, which are basically to train natural farmers, and to continue with the reforestation efforts.
          >
          > Follow the engish section of the site, under the "events" section for the full announcement of the meeting.
          >
          > kostas
          >

          > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, CM Reddy <cmreddy@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Forwarded message from Tokyo.......

          > > The party to celebrate "One Straw Revolution", republished
          > > on june 2, 2009/report by Mieko
          > >
          > > On Sunday, June 14, 48 people gathered in a natural foods
          > > restaurant in Tokyo. The party started at 6 pm and ended
          > > around 10.The two main guests were Mr. Tsunemichi
          > > Kurosawa, one of the translators of the
          > > book, and Ms. Michiyo Shibuya, a coordinator for the
          > > republication process. Others also came, including
          > > messages from Mr. Larry Korn, a U.S.-based facilitator for
          > > the republication. Mr. Fukuoka's family sent Ms.Shibuya a
          > > boxful of citrus fruits from their garden which was meant
          > > to be the gift to the party.
          > >
          > > Many of the participants were old students or assistants
          > > of Mr. Fukuoka who gave short speeches recollecting their
          > > dear memories of their time with him. There were also
          > > reports about natural farming in Japan, and Mr.Fukuoka's
          > > last publication,"IROHA Revolutionary Verses". Toward the
          > > end of the party everyone enjoyed the songs of
          > > professional singer, Agata Morio, who has long been a fan
          > > of Mr. Fukuoka and ocarina play and singing by
          > > Mr.Kurosawa.
          > > The party was precious and memorable for all, and provided
          > > a rare opportunity for those who appreciate Mr.Fukuoka to
          > > gather together.
          > >

          > > From, Emiko Yajima..

        • karoubas
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2009
            Thank u
            please send the notes on corrections to the site administrator

            Kostas