A Course in Natural Agriculture

  • Dharma House
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      A Course in Natural Agriculture
      Friday the 21st of August to Monday the 24th of August

      with Jamie Nicol

      Working under the inspiration of Masanobu Fukuoka for more than a decade and combining the work of Emilia Hazelip on synergistic gardening and Marc Bonfils' work on winter wheat, Jamie Nicol offers a course that attempts to put these various influences together to create a natural craft that does not till the soil, use chemicals, fertilisers, or weed.
      On the course we will cover theory and practical aspects of natural agriculture. We will garden, seed some winter wheat, seed fruit and nut trees, cover dryland farming, have a seedballing workshop and then scatter the seedballs. There will also be the chance to practice meditation on this course.
      For more information about the course, booking and Jamie Nicol please visit www.thedharmahouse.com

      (Arrival and registration times for this course will be between 3-6pm on Friday August the 21st. The course will finish after the midday meal on monday the 24th of August.)

      Cost (includes 3 vegetarian meals a day):
      €150 indoors / €120 camping (concessionary rate: €100 camping)

      Please join our info group at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DharmaHouse/