Thiru.Rajuji Visit to Vellore, Tamilnadu

  • Sundaresan A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Dear friends,             During the visit of Thiru.Rajuji to Vellore, we have organised a seminar focussing on "No till natural Farming".
              Mr.Raju Titus and Dr. Sultan Ismail, Prof. of Bio Technology, New College, Madras have given delivery notes. Farmers around vellore about 70 farmers attended. Local regional language newspapers highlighted about the seminar.
              We are grateful to Rajuji and Prof. Ismail for their contribution.
      A.SundaresanVellore