Natural Farm in karnatka.

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      Dear friends,
      I found one more Natural farm in India.
      "Zero farming: no investment, yet guarantees good yield
      Hindu - Chennai,India
      He calls this system of farming “zero farming method” and says,
      “reading the book The One-Straw Revolution written by Masanobu Fukuoka, a
      pioneer in natural ...
      <http://www.hindu.com/seta/2009/06/11/stories/2009061150191600.htm>"
      Thanks
      Raju
    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
        Raju,

        The report says...“It is better to maintain soil productivity by adopting
        organic farming for at least three years before switching over to
        natural farming,”

        I am planning to talk to him to find out his experience on this.

        Regards,
        Nandan