Re: Potatoes

  • dayjean455
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Gary,

      You don't need investors to go to Mindanao to do big-time farming. You can just teach small farmers to do natural farming. It could be difficult but it is worth the effort. Little by little and slowly, we can make a difference.

      I'm a fan of yours, Gary. Our family enjoys your music very much and we're even using it during our Change Politics Movement meetings.

      Thanks for your music.

      Jean Justimbaste
      Pagtinabangay Foundation
      www.geocities.com/pfft_2000