hello

  • pizipozi@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2009
      Hello,

      may I introduce myself, my name is Michael. I have been following your posts with big interest. It is amazing how ideas are interchanged between people all over the world, I love the internet for that. I am an Austrian living in Madrid, Spain, and I recently came to know the permaculture movement and I became aware of the problematic situation in which chemical agriculture is today. I was not really aware of this. I have always been living in cities and I have always bought my food in stores and supermarkets. After having read Fukuoka-san´s One-straw-revolution and having seen videos about Bill Mollison and Sepp Holzer I began to become more aware of the problematic health situation of the planet. So I am informing me and thinking about how I can contribute, I am planning to work on an organic farm in my next vacation, maybe some day I will be growing my own food on the roof of my apartment, who knows?
      Maybe you want to know also an austrian pioneer in organic farming, Sepp Holzer, on www.krameterhof.at who began in the 60´s to transform his alpine mountain farm from chemical to natural by observing nature and listening to his dreams and fighting against functionaries. Today he transforms and heals land all over the world.

      So, all the best
      Michael