Results of N.F.

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Dear friends,
      Wheat season of my area is finished. This year I got 16 quintle/acre
      and Mr Berwa new farm got 14 quintle /acre in N.F. And conventional
      farms those using chemicals and organic fertilizers and tilling got 8
      to15 quntle/acre. The yield of tilling agriculture going very down.
      Few years ago these farms are getting 25 to 30 quintle/acre. This
      shows there is no loss in N.F. even in beginning. There is no
      comparison of productivity,quality and ecologically advantages with
      Fukuoka farming.
      Govt. of M.P tried Organic way of farming in full state. Provide lot
      of subsidies for Nadep, Viticulture etc. but results came negative due
      to tilling.This is expressed by the chief secretory in the Work Shop
      of" Natural Farming" organized by the Govt. on 23rd May09 in Bhopal.

      Mr Ramesgeneriwal of Dharamshala Himachal Pradesh purchased many cows
      in the interest of Organic way of farming but failed and adopted N.F.

      Agramea a leading N.G.O. in Raigadda also purchased many cows in the
      interest of Organic way of farming but failed due to running
      expenditure and decided to adopt N.F.

      Many friends doing N.F. in India first they tried chemical farming /
      Organic and are coming in to N.F.
      Zero tillage, Green manuring,and returning all straw to the field is
      improve soil fertility and water is not new.
      Many people sailing falls Organic produce,Organic fertilizers, earth
      Worms and culture are against of N.F. Fukuoka was very much against of
      high prise of natural food. He was saying that if your input is low
      than why the cost of produce is high.
      Thanks
      Raju