Natural Farming Meeting in Italy

  • thomcprestes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 2:14 PM
      I received this message from Barbara Garofoli, from Italy.

      Dear friends,

      I'd like to invite all of you to the Summer Gathering that will take place in Acquasanta, Città della Pieve (PG), Umbria, Italia, from the 10th till the 15th of july 2009.
      Six days of natural agriculture in practice; it will be an occasion to share information, feelings, ideas, projects and to create connection within people willing to co-operate.
      Main focus will be the creation of discs an balls from a mixture of seeds and clay soil. We will use our hands and foots to mix and shape.
      The entire production will be seed on Acquasanta's land, to achieve an increase of fertility of the soil and a self-production of a wide variety of seed that will be offered for the greening of desert areas and barren mountains, in Italy and in other countries as well.
      The participation fee is € 10,00 per person and you will have the chance to camp in our centenary olive grove, using your own tent. We ask for willingness and adaptability. We welcome children.
      A contribution is required for meals with food (preferable) or money.
      We welcome self-saved seeds, because the first step to seed successfully is to have a wide variety of seeds.
      Dogs are not allowed.
      For any further information, please contact Barbara Garofoli by mail at agricoltura.naturale@... or by phone (0039)0578.29.40.99.
      Please, feel free to forward this message to whom it may be interested in the gathering.

      Hope to see you!
      Best regards
      Barbara Garofoli