Re: [fukuoka_farming] About Fukuoka's Farm in Shikoku island ...

  • Castillo Gallery
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
      heartaxe

      check out www.seedballs.com

      a good interview with fukuoka and maybe contact info...i'm not sure

      tm
    • Heartaxe@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
        --- In fukuoka_farming@y..., "Castillo Gallery" <castilloga@n...>
        wrote:
        > heartaxe
        >
        > check out www.seedballs.com
        >
        > a good interview with fukuoka and maybe contact info...i'm not sure
        >

        > tm

        First, thanks for your answer guy. But I've knew this site already
        and I've read this interview before, there is no direct info on
        masanobu's farm, and the way to go learn from him there.

        Anyway, I tried sending some direct mails to people that've been
        there and have followed his teaching, asking about the concrete
        details, but still no answers.

        If somebody got the kinds of infos I need, I'm ready and there. =)

        thanks in advance peoples.