Marieke's questions

  • Robert Monie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 10:03 AM
      Hello Marieke,

      When I think of Russia, I think of all those wonderful tomatoes, especially the mahogany, brown, purple, and black varieties, and the ones that are winter hardy, growing perhaps even in the Siberian snow.

      The latest news from the Shiva center is that registration for Fukuoka's presentation is closed. I hope you can still find some way to get in. See http://www.bijavidyapeeth.org/registration_form.html or write a email to bijavidyapeeth@... .