About Fukuoka's Farm in Shikoku island ...

  • Heartaxe@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
      Greetings everybody,

      it's been many years I've finished reading all of masanobu's books
      and now after having become disgusted by my modern surrounding, Time
      has come for me to move on.

      I would like to know if anybody here Had any kind of precise
      information on Masanobu's farm in japan, location and such, and if
      anyone have ever been there, because I know it's possible to go see
      him and learn things directly from him.

      Please, that's very important.

      thanks in advance.

      Heartaxe //
    • Castillo Gallery
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
        heartaxe

        check out www.seedballs.com

        a good interview with fukuoka and maybe contact info...i'm not sure

        tm
      • Heartaxe@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
          --- In fukuoka_farming@y..., "Castillo Gallery" <castilloga@n...>
          wrote:
          > heartaxe
          >
          > check out www.seedballs.com
          >
          > a good interview with fukuoka and maybe contact info...i'm not sure
          >

          > tm

          First, thanks for your answer guy. But I've knew this site already
          and I've read this interview before, there is no direct info on
          masanobu's farm, and the way to go learn from him there.

          Anyway, I tried sending some direct mails to people that've been
          there and have followed his teaching, asking about the concrete
          details, but still no answers.

          If somebody got the kinds of infos I need, I'm ready and there. =)

          thanks in advance peoples.