Looking for FUKUOKA books....

  • randy kenny
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2001
      Hey there everybody. I am looking for affordable copies of Fukuoka books.
      They are hard to find in Toronto or very expensive. If you have a copy you
      want to part with...please let me know!

      Thanks alot.

    • b.gilboa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2001
        You could get the french version asking to kokopelli association at:
        kokopelli.assoc@...

        bdg