Natural Farms Tour proposed for North Texas.

  • erpryce
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009
      Well I read with interest Gloria's post, and wondered where she was in Texas. I am glad someone asked, and now I know she is just 15 miles away from where I am experimenting with Natural Farming.

      Please if you are in NTX, and would like to start sharing your local experience drop me a note. I would love to visit your project and explore, and learn what works in this region.

      Maybe we can get Bob Monie to come and visit and speak to us about his region 8 experiences. (NO radio interviews :-)

      Thanks

      Elwyn
      Keene, TX