Re: [fukuoka_farming] Radio Interview

  • Robert Monie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
      Dear Grannis04,

      I am Robert Monie, and this message is completely bogus. I have not done an interview with any radio station or for any other media on the subject of natural farming. Is this intended as a belated April Fool's Joke?

      If this interview was broadcast, rest assured that the voice you hear is not mine and the words were not written by me (unless an imposter cribbed something from this site and read it into the mike).

      I would appreciate an explanation of this nonsense.

      Bob Monie
      among the vetiver and lemon grass (but not on the radio) in
      New Orleans, LA
      USA

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2009

        To all, Here's the last interview in the NF series from CJSF radio. Steve G.

        http://www.cjsf.ca/vanilla_archives/2009_April_17_15_00.mp3

        http://www.cjsf.ca/vanilla_archives/2009_April_17_15_30.mp3