Re: [fukuoka_farming] Radio Interview

  • Robert Monie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
      Dear Grannis04,

      I am Robert Monie, and this message is completely bogus. I have not done an interview with any radio station or for any other media on the subject of natural farming. Is this intended as a belated April Fool's Joke?

      If this interview was broadcast, rest assured that the voice you hear is not mine and the words were not written by me (unless an imposter cribbed something from this site and read it into the mike).

      I would appreciate an explanation of this nonsense.

      Bob Monie
      among the vetiver and lemon grass (but not on the radio) in
      New Orleans, LA
      USA

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
        Hi Again,

        This is Robert Monie, and I have no plans to give a radio interview about natural farming. I am content describing my wayward gardening adventures from time to time on this site,

        Please do not give out misinformation about me or my future plans.

        Bob Monie
        New Orleans, LA
        Zone 8
        USA
        -

        -- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "grannis04" <grannis04@...> wrote:

        > To Robert Monie and all, The radio station, CJSF, has broadcast the first of two shows on Natural Farming. The first interview is a gardener in Calif. who has made a school yard into a productive garden. The second interview is Robert Monie presenting NF methods and philosophy. Excellent job! This show can be found at www.CJSF.ca Go to the program guide then Sustainable Futures archive and look for April 3 broadcast and have a listen. The second part of the show will be broadcast April 10,3:00pm pacific time.

      • grannis04
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2009

          To all, Here's the last interview in the NF series from CJSF radio. Steve G.

          http://www.cjsf.ca/vanilla_archives/2009_April_17_15_00.mp3

          http://www.cjsf.ca/vanilla_archives/2009_April_17_15_30.mp3