Re: Cheaper Fukuoka books = Correct Link

  • gate44o
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 4:52 AM
      Here's one that works. Though you will likely pay the same price as if
      you go to Robert's site due to shipping costs.

      http://www.goacom.com/oibs/servlet/GenCatalog?catid=6

      OIBS stands for the other india bookstore authorized publisher as
      noted in the introduction to their editions. In fact, the preface was
      written by a man who practised natural farming in India long time and
      noted the similarities between it and the methods of food production
      described by forest dwelling rishis in the ancient indian religious texts.

      Leland

      --- In fukuoka_farming@y..., "Robin, Maya, or Napi"